Thursday, March 18, 2010

Carribean Cruise 2010

This year my Mom, little sister Katie, and I went on a seven night cruise of the Carribean. We had a blast. This is our on our first day, we were at sea, so we laid out and soaked up the sun. My long lost friend returned to me.

Then we went to San Juan Puerto Rico, we found a cool little fort like object and we just walked around and saw a lot of stuff. It was nice to be off the boat for a bit but so hot to adventure out.

After Puerto Rico we went to Phillipsburg, St. Martin. It was super pretty hot but very nice to look at the beach was pretty and there were ladies everywhere trying to peddle their crap. It was an adventure.

Our next stop was Roadtown, British Virgin Islands. We came across a lovely botanical garden was saw some beautiful sailing ships. Also we ran into the Elders here, it was quite the lucky happenstance.

Nassau, Bahamas was our last stop we played in the water here and shopped more. It seems like the whole cruise we shopped and ate. Who wouldn't love that?

We had one more day at sea and then we got back to Florida and made our adventure back home. It was a lot of fun. Can't wait to go on holiday again.

5 comments:

mylyn wood said...

where did you get your swimsuit? I love it!

Jenni Bringhurst :0 said...

I got it at Target about a year ago.

Nicole Brown said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like you had so much fun! Did you get an awesome tan?

Dean and Lacey said...

i'm still jealous of your tan!!!! cuz i have to look at it almost everyday:) haha kidding but really i am jealous

Hight Family said...

You guys (your family) continue to be an amazing example and inspiration to me! I hope that I will remember to do fun things like that with my kids as they get older. You guys are all such great kids, your parents did a wonderful job!!!