Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ouch!

So a little background I play soccer once a week usually its pretty fun and I can walk away with everything working.  One thursday about 2 weeks ago I got kicked pretty good. I thought it was no big deal i've been kicked before. Turns out it didn't heal as fast as I would have hoped. 

This is the what it looked like a few days after the accident. 
When it first happened it turned white. This was as big as it got.
I'd say its pretty large. I had to wrap my leg because it would hurt when
I would walk on it. I limped for a bit. It was really fun.
This is what it looked like close up. You can kind of see
the bruising on the upper right side. As you can see it wants 
to heal. Hopefully it will go away. I'm tired of the pain.
This was today. It looks better and hurts worse but it's still
not looking great. I only have to wear a band-aide and I don't
have to wrap my leg anymore so thats always a good sign.
Needless to say it may be a while till I return to soccer. My Grandma Cruickshank told me I couldn't play anymore. I don't have very good luck when it comes to injuries. 

5 comments:

Everett Family said...

It is pretty sad when the only thing you have to post about is the disgusting wound on you leg

Hight Family said...

Oh man Jenni, that looks like it hurts!

Carly, you are hillarious

Stevenson Stories said...

I am thinking that soccer is a bad idea... it looks like you are prob in a lot of pain!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

NO!!! You have to come play who else would talked crap with me about all the other players?!?!? I will give you a week and then I am going to stalk you til you cone back:) Jk I hope it heals well but you do need to come cook us some good dinner!!!

Katie Woods said...

NASTY!

Hey dude - www.katiewoods.blogspot.com