Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Angels Landing

Yay I finally made it up to the top. The last time that I tried I was unable to traverse the chains because there was so much ice under the snow that you slipped a lot. Well this weekend I decided to give one more try and I finally reached the top. It was my first time getting all the way up which is weird because I live right by it and I'm almost 21. I guess I was just a bum before. This time that I climbed I was a bit injured my right leg was hurt pretty bad on thursday so I had to hike with a good injury. It didn't hurt when I was doing it but I think that I angered it because the next day I had to wrap my leg up in order to walk properly. I finally am starting to heal but still the leg remains wrapped. The best part was that I was never sore from my hike the only problem I had was my wound. I am so happy. 

Lauren and I decided to hide in this rock cave.
Lauren, Dustin, Anna, and I sitting up at the top.
Smiling before we head back down. Which was an adventure in and of itself.

1 comment:

Bingham Family said...

I love the Angels Landing Hike!