Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Disneyland!!

So I just recently went on a vacation to the happiest place on earth. I love Disneyland! I went with my family a week after my birthday so I counted it as my birthday party. We went down on memorial day and just hung out at Downtown Disney. Then tuesday the real fun started. I was at Disneyland for 12 hours on tuesday. I had a blast and was quite tired when I had to walk the 20 minute walk back to the hotel. I didn't think that I was going to be able to make it. But its a good thing that I did. Because on Wednesday I was at Disneyland for 13 hours I was going to try to stay for the fireworks but I was unable to stand much longer and I had to still walk back to the hotel so my brother and sister walked back with me. We were always the last ones to leave, usually everyone left about an hour before we did. The last day that we went was on thursday. We were only able to do a half day there because I had to get back home so that I could do my clinical hours on Friday. I was only able to miss 8 hours of clinic this semester and I took that time off in the second week. But it was worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Like I said I LOVE DISNEYLAND. 

3 comments:

Stevenson Stories said...

Looks like you had a good time!

Unknown said...

Soo fun!!! I love Disneyland, and I'm glad that you had a chance to fit it in with school and everything!

mylyn wood said...

So this has nothing to do with disneyland but with your birthday. I was totally remembering we did a video for you one year and bought you a frog balloon and it flew away! how sad. I'm sure he is still looking for you. :-) Happy Belated Birthday.