Friday, June 20, 2008

Passing it along....

What I was doing 10 years ago: Let's see i would have been 11 so i was probably bugging someone.... also i was waiting for my birthday so i wouldn't have to be in primary anymore and I was graduating from fifth grade. Not much has changed :)

5 Things on my to do list this week:
Work at the farmer's market with my sister and sell baked goods
Clean my room (its really gotten away from me)
Study for the registry
Baking treats to be sold at the farmer's market on Saturday
swim, swim, and did I mention swim?

5 Things on my lifelong to do list:
Graduate from the radiography program
Get married
Enjoy the little things life has to offer (sometimes that's all it will offer)
Travel to Ireland
Get a job!

5 Sweets I Enjoy:
Man i don't eat a lot of sweets but....
Salt water Taffy
Smoothies
Ice Cream
Fruit snacks (only the silver package ones)
Big Sticks

3 Books I Read:
Twilight series
Harry Potter
Ella Enchanted (Much better then the movie)

3 Movies I Last Saw:
P.S. I love you
Penelope
Becoming Jane

4 Places I have lived:
Redlands California
Hurricane
Bloomington Hills
Winchester Hills

Well that's me.....I'm tagging...YOU!

1 comment:

"Ashley Anne" said...

ELLA ENCHANTED?!?!! Seriously that's my favorite book. I read it every year. I wish you could see my copy, it's in three separate pieces. It's been used a bit ha! Yeah the movie=gay/huge disappointment/insult to the book