Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged

So I started this like a week ago and I'm just now finishing up so that is why things aren't quite up to date.
A list of Eights.

8 TV shows I love to watch:

1. The Office
2. Psych
3. How I Met your Mother
4. Monk
5. Pushing Daisies
6. House
7. Arrested Development
8. Dancing with the Stars

8 things that happened yesterday:

1. I had Thanksgiving at my sister's house. Thank heavens I am half Canadian so I can have two thanksgivings.
2. Went to 400 East hospital for eight hours of clinic for x-ray school.
3. Watched the Browns Vs. Giants Game
4. Played with my nephew and made a mess at my sister's house.
5. Fell asleep watching TV on my bed at like 9:30 pm
6. Took a shower. I love being clean!
7. Ate lunch with my friend Lauren at the temple.
8. Talked to my family and just hung out with them all.

8 favorite places to eat:

1. My house. I like eating at home. It is good times.
2. Carly's house, its free and I enjoy the company
3. Ernesto's
4. Panda Garden
5. Pasta Factory
6. Jimmy Johns
7. Outside.. I love picnics!
8. Cafe Rio

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Ireland!!!!!
2. Disneyland!!
3. To be done with school!!
4. For Carly to have her girl.
5. Taking my boards on november 11th.
6. Seeing my friends.
7. Sleeping.
8. People commenting on my post:)

8 things on my wish list:

1. Get a job when I graduate.
2. Pass my boards.
3. Get money in the bank once again.
4. Live the good life as a college graduate.
5. Shopping once again.
6. Take cooking lessons and really know how to run a kitchen.
7. To at some point in my life get married.
8. For my life to get on track and not have to always make so many decisions about where to go.

8 people I tag:

1. Kari
2. Sara
3. Tosha
4. Jodi
5. Laura
6. Kaylee
7. Ashalee
8. Nicole

1 comment:

sara and wade said...

here are your comments dear! :) i feel like i know you, but i really don't. it is good to get to know you better. only three more wretched days of clinicals left. wow. can't wait!