Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cakes, Pies, and Birthdays

I've started to make pies. I really enjoy making them look nice as well as taste delicous. I've started to get sick of cake so its a a nice change. (Key Lime, Banana Coconut Cream, Apple, Mixed Berry)

The barbie cake I made for a little girls birthday.

Wedding cake made out of cupcakes.

This is the final project complete. i did this all by myself so hooray! I made the flowers and baked and decorated with no help. (well expect for the fact that my mom helps me clean up)

It was my birthday on the 20th of May so I went to Disneyland with my brother Chad and his friend D.J. We had a good old time.

Tower of Terror one of the best rides ever!
\

4 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

What a fun birthday! I love Disneyland. And you are just as amazing with pies as you are cakes! You really should start a cooking show called, "Just Jenni" I would be your biggest fan! AND I need to get your number or email so I can give it to my friend who is up in Logan. She's a lot like you--she's awesome. Anyway, call, text or email me back.

aimeec7@yahoo.com
435.225.6096

Stevenson Stories said...

You are so so talented! I hope everything is going well up there and that you are enjoying your new job. Pies look delicious! :)

Riss said...

Those pies are awesome! I can't even make a pie crust, much less the fancy stuff on top.

karen★ said...

Jenni! Hello you! I was so glad to get your comment and start looking at your blog! Seth and I both agree that your cupcakes look absolutely amazing! Maybe you should start sending them out...we'll take some when you do! Happy belated birthday!