Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Love You Mom!



Mom,
You are the greatest. I love you oh so much. Thank you for all you've done for me. I enjoyed going to Ireland with you so much. Thanks for just letting me drag you around that country while I got my fill of it, you are a real trooper! I really appreciate everything you've done for me. You are the reason that I am what I am. It was hard to leave you when I moved to Logan but you were the one that was strong enough to help me stay with the decision. I know it wasn't easy for you to be that way and I appreciate it more then you'll ever know. Mom I love spending time with you and talking about nothing in particular. You are one of my best friends and someone I always know that I can turn to when I am having a problem or just need someone there for me. Thank you for being so kind to everyone you meet you are a real example for me and for that I am truly grateful.
I love you,
Jenni

No comments: