Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Canada!

This is my favorite DQ ever! Its totally 70's ghetto inside and they only have lemonade during the summer! What's that about?

Crossing the boarder into Canada...

My favorite sign which was located at our Hotel in Regina Sask.

The Plywood boat races that they did on Canada Day at Wascana Park, it was funny to watch them sink like rocks but some actually made it all the way. It was quite funny because that water was not clean at all!

Cardston Alberta Temple. This is where my parents were married!

In Waterton National Park, its the Canadian side of Glacier National Park, that water was freezing! This is where I spent my Independence Day.

After sitting here warming our feet for a bit I was informed that there was a spider on my rock!

A waterfall, I can't remember the name, in Waterton.

The Prince of Wales Hotel in Waterton. The employees wear kilts here! It was great to see :)

The view of Glacier from the Prince of Wales Hotel. It was so pretty, but there were mosquitos everywhere!

3 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

O Canada! What a fun trip...are you ever in Logan anymore?! lol. You have been one busy girl traveling.

sara and wade said...

wow... so beautiful!! Laura and i are looking at these together and we are very jealous of your travels... what a nice vacay...

karen★ said...

Awesome pictures. I don't remember what the falls are called either, although Seth will know so I'll ask him and get back to you... his family just calls them "the falls". p.s. I went swimming in that water once and it will never happen again! It was fun to see you!