Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Many Firsts...

The first Duck Crossing Sign I think I've ever seen. Like you wouldn't be able to see the ducks on the road without a sign. Its located in Idaho Falls.

First Time at Bear World where the bears are like right outside the car. Don't roll down your windows, do you really think they need to tell people this over and over? But sure enough the car in front of ours would always be leaning out of the window to take pictures. They are wild animals for pity sake! Get back in your car!

First Fireworks in Logan, for the Pioneer Day Celebration. I was out of the country for the Independence Day Fireworks.

First Time I've ever had a Slurpee from 7-11. I know what you're thinking, "you're 22 and have never had a Slurpee from 7-11?" Well we don't have them in St. George so I just never had one. But I made sure I was able to enjoy it!

First Time I've ever been certified in Scuba! That's right this is right before I did my last two dives to become certified. I'm smiling because I was able to get the suit on and not fall over!

First Time I went to the Western Heritage Place in Logan! I was in a Teepee. I can't really remember spending time in one of those either so we'll call that another first!

First time someone has tried to do me in with a bow and arrow. I mean there have been times when people have tried to do me in but never with a bow and arrow.

Tony Grove First time I've ever been there. Its up in Logan Canyon very pretty. I highly recommend it. Its beautiful!

My tour guides Tessa and Ryan.

I've never been to Bear Lake! Can you believe it! But I made sure that I went because it would be a first for my life! I also had a raspberry shake up there because apparently that's what you do when you go to Bear Lake.

3 comments:

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Those are some sweet firsts. Did you know we have a duck sign like that in bloomington. I did cause I thought it was way weird too haha. Glad your having loads of fun!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

You have been taking full advantage of your time up north. Glad to see you had so many amazing firsts. AND wasn't your slurpee and shakes awesome!?! I heart both of those things.

Stevenson Stories said...

Lots of firsts... how fun for you! You are keeping busy and living it up! Way to go!