Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rootbeer Taste Test #2

 


So for Christmas my little brother bought my dad some different sodas. One was a root beer made with pure sugar cane Boylan. So we decided to have another Root Beer taste test. The root beers we had were Boylan, Mug, Henry Weinhard, Stewart's, and Rat Bastard. My mom poured all the root beers into tiny Dixie cups and we labeled them A-E. It was fun doing a blind taste test. Not only did we have to rate them 1-5, five being our favorite we also had to try and put the label to the soda. The results are as follows:
Boylan with 12 Points
Rat Bastard with 14 Points
Mug with 20 Points
Stewart's with 21 Points
and the winner..

Henry Weinhard with 24 Points.

As we were drinking them many said I hope I don't pick Mug as my favorite 2 out of 5 did. 2 out of 5 also picked Stewart's, and only one picked Rat Bastard. Henry Weinhard ranked high in every ones but was no ones absolute favorite. It was a fun little adventure. The last root beer taste we had can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/bringhurst?v=info&ref=ts#/note.php?note_id=87866779931

Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: