Friday, December 4, 2009

Sorry my life is boring...

So when I first moved up to Logan I kept thinking to myself wow I can do this. I was missing out on all the 100 degree weather and wearing jackets at night. I loved the 80-90 degree summer weather. I could do everything I wanted and still not be dying of heat. Oh the heat I did not miss that... until now. This is the Logan I moved to.

This is the Logan I live in now and soonish. Last night I went to bed and outside it was a cool 1 degree outside. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! 1 degree!! It hasn't gotten above 30 in the last few days and a few in the future. We are expecting snow now and it will never go away. Never!!! Oh man what have I gotten myself into? I miss the heat! Oh how I miss the heat!! I am unable to really warm myself so I must turn to outside factors for help. Coats, hot cider/chocolate, soup, things I never really enjoyed but have now become my best friend. This is the Logan of my present and future. Oh please let me survive.

3 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Yup...that about sums Logan up. Sorry my poor poor dearest, it should warm up about May. BUT on the other side of the mountain it's usually about 10 degrees "warmer".

karen★ said...

You can do it Jenni! I just know you can. Hang in there a little longer wrapped in scarves and sitting by a space heater. Make sure you keep gloves on those cold hands of yours at all times!

Nicole Brown said...

Well I'm not going to say I told you so but.... i did. The cold sucks hence I'll probably never live north of good ol' St. George. You can always come back Jenni, I have an extra room at my house!