Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Disneyland!

At the beginning of May I went to Disneyland with my Dad, Carly and her Kids. I know I am awesome at keeping up on this blog but hey I don't currently have internet at my house so this is the best it gets. We went on all of the rides except a few of the "scary" ones, went to the Princess Fantasy Fair (something I've always wanted to do but never had a good excuse), and went and got autographs from all of the characters. Disneyland with Kids is super fun. I forgot how much fun it is to just take it easy and relax while you're there.




The best thing was when California Adventure opened we went straight to the Toy Story Ride. Now you can't run in this magical place, it makes it even more my favorite place no running!, So Carly and I sped walked taking turns holding Jackson and we were the first in line! Can you believe that. We won and we had 30 extra pounds strapped to us. It was awesome!!

1 comment:

Everett Family said...

Love all the pictures, we can't wait to go back to Disneyland with you again.