Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm only 23

So for my 23 birthday I worked awesome I know but work is my life. However the sunday before I went to Provo to my new nephew's baby blessing so I got to see my family. Anywho I got off work at 4 and then my friend mike and I went to crystal hot springs, sorry no swim suit pictures. Then I went out to dinner with my roommates and friends, We went to a new BBQ place it was okay. Then we opened gifts and just chilled it was a pretty relaxed day which was perfect.

Tony bought me this stache for my birthday. Its pretty awesome.

Runts! Kaci my roommate got these for me. I love them!

Water! The perfect gift for me. A giant water bottle.

The ice Cream Cake that they got me at work. PS You guys are awesome!

PS I feel so old now that I am 23. Boy time sneaks up on ya.

No comments: