Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tag I guess I'm it!

Okay so here is how it works: You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details). 

Okay so my middle name is Kay:
 
Kilkennyish: (there is a county in Ireland called Kilkenny) mainly because I've always wished that I had a bit of Irish blood running through my veins but alas I am no more Irish then I am a Koala. I really just have an infatuation with Ireland and Irish culture.

Adventuress: I like going new places and seeing and doing new things. However I do not enjoy eating new food. Its hard for me to man up and get the courage to put something strange in my mouth, but eventually I do it or someone else does around me and I count that.

Yeller: I find that I shout more words then actually need to be shouted. If you don't believe me then you obviously haven't spent much time around me.

I tag Aimee, Carly and Kari

No comments: